I used to be interviewed at Amazon Bengaluru for SDE 2 function.
Spherical 1 (On-line Check, Hackerrank): Doesn’t Keep in mind the questions. However one was simple and the opposite was the stack-based medium-level query.
Spherical 2 (Video Name, Technical): Began with a fundamental introduction after which two DSA questions.
Spherical 3 (Video Name, Managerial & HLD): Began with a fundamental introduction asking about a few of the initiatives I did.
Behavioral Query: Inform me a few time you failed at work. What did you be taught from it?
HLD Query: Designing a URL shortener service
Spherical 4 (Video Name, Technical, LLD):
Began with a fundamental introduction asking about a few of the initiatives I did.
Inform me about probably the most difficult challenge you ever labored on
LLD Query: Design Twitter Apis, fundamental database design and the way will you load person timeline optimally.
Spherical 5 (Video Name, Bar Raiser): This spherical was utterly behavioral. Inclusive of questions on work that I’ve completed.
- Why Amazon?
- Inform me a few problem you confronted. What was your function & the end result?
- Inform me a few time whenever you went over and above your job duty to assist the corporate
- Given a whole binary tree, carry out the next spiral traversal of the tree
- print left most nodes on every degree from prime to backside
- print all nodes on the bottom-most degree from left to proper
- print right-most nodes on every degree from backside to prime
- each node is to be visited solely as soon as, carry out this iteration till the entire tree is traversed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ................................. 15 16 17 ............................................. 31 32 33 ................... 62 63
Solved this utilizing bfs and map of the deque.
Interviewer gave me suggestion to unravel this utilizing dequq<deque> as an alternative of map<int, dqueue> as eradicating factor in dequq<deque> takes O(1) whereas map<int, dqueue> in worst case took O(logn).