Develop Automotive elements for varied domains like:
- Automotive Navigation
- Automotive IVI
- Instrument Cluster
- In-vehicle Platforms
- Driving Features
- Improvement of elements utilizing C++ programming
- Improvement and integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR and Linux software
- Create structure options and develop ideas for in-vehicle communication (utilizing a service-oriented strategy)
- Create detailed design paperwork
- Implement POCs/useful exams
- Information switch, assist different staff members
Will need to have
- Minimal 2 years of expertise in growing software program for Linux based mostly Embedded programs for Automotive product.
- Sturdy embedded C++ programming abilities.
- Sturdy debugging and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent understanding of Linux Purposes and Kernel ideas, Instruments, and libraries.
- Expertise in Multi-threading/Core primitives, and programming.
- Bachelor’s or Grasp’s diploma in CS Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
Good to have
- Trendy C++ data (C++11 or C++14) is an enormous plus.
- Contribution to Adaptive AUTOSAR growth for consortium.
To face out from crowd
- Information of Automotive area and varied ECUs like ADAS/AD(Advance Driver Assistant System/Autonomous Driving), Infotainment, Cockpit and TCU(Telematics Management Unit)
- Growing software program for traditional AUTOSAR.
- Ardour for Programming and Debugging
- Glorious Staff participant
- Excel working in a fast-paced engineering surroundings
- Glorious verbal and written communication abilities