Cisco Id Service Engine (ISE) hasn’t been round for that lengthy but it surely has been round lengthy sufficient that in the event you aren’t aware of it, it may be a bit intimidating to study the fundamentals and get your questions answered.
The excellent news is that Cisco understands this predicament and is providing a one-hour webinar known as “ISE 101 Fundamentals”. The casual dialogue is ready for Thursday, March 23 at midday EST and you’ll register for the occasion right here:
Whether or not you’re new to ISE or simply need a fast rehash of what the subsequent era Community Entry Management (NAC) resolution is all about, this webinar is must-see TV. Not solely will you obtain a greater understanding what ISE is and the way it can strengthen the safety of your community, however you’ll additionally see why ISE is the market chief and study all about the latest ISE improvements.
Don’t fear in the event you aren’t positive concerning the trade itself. Along with specializing in ISE, the webinar will you’ll want to outline NAC buzzwords and talk about the place the trade might be heading sooner or later. The “ISE 101 Fundamentals” agenda will contact on the next:
- How ISE is the muse to Zero-Belief in community safety.
- How cloud-enabled ISE 3.2 is extra aggressive than ever.
- The differentiators between Company and Visitor customers and their gadgets.
- use ISE probes and Cisco community gadgets to categorise endpoints and authorize them appropriately.
- Making a easy onboarding course of that enables staff to make use of their very own gadgets to entry community sources.
- Permitting group-based insurance policies for segmentation of the community by means of the usage of Scalable Group Tags and ACLS as an alternative of VLAN/ACL segmentation.
- And rather more.
Apart from the entire terrific info that you simply’ll take up in the course of the hour, one of the best factor about this webinar is that it will likely be offered by a pair of Cisco consultants. Not solely are they the tops of their subject, however they are going to be answering your questions reside in the course of the name. It’s not usually that you simply get an opportunity to speak to an knowledgeable about their product, so ensure you include your entire questions.
To register for “ISE 101 Fundamentals”, click on right here:
We’d love to listen to what you assume. Ask a Query, Remark Under, and Keep Related with Cisco Safe on social!
Cisco Safe Social Channels