Good night from Maine the place the solar is setting on the month of June. Regardless of some crummy climate to begin the month, we’re ending with an ideal stretch of heat and sunny climate that’s good enjoying outdoors. I hope that you simply had an ideal month!
This month I hosted my Instructing Historical past With Expertise course. In July and August I am internet hosting one other sequence of Sensible Ed Tech webinars. You’ll be able to study extra about them and register right here.
As I do on the finish of each month, I’ve gone by way of my Google Analytics account to seek out the ten hottest posts of the final thirty days. Have a look and see if there’s one thing attention-grabbing that you simply missed in June.
These had been the most well-liked posts of the month:
1. Classes for World Bicycle Day
2. Instruments for Asynchronously Accumulating Tales
3. 5 Nice Chrome Extensions for Lecturers
4. 45 Canva Tutorials for Lecturers and College students
5. A TED-Ed Lesson for Each Ingredient on the Periodic Desk
6. Movies for Instructing and Studying About Memorial Day
7. 5 Methods to Work With PDFs in Google Drive
8. Two Methods to Shortly Flip Writing Into Movies
9. Unpoppable Bubbles – One other Enjoyable Summer season Science Lesson
10. New Google Varieties Customization Choices
Beginning in July I am internet hosting a sequence of seven Sensible Ed Tech webinars. You’ll be able to register for one or all seven of them. Examine them right here or comply with the hyperlinks under to register.
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 41,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In case you’re interested in my life outdoors of training, you possibly can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embrace Icons Day by day and Day by day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.