Google’s Aurora Morales posted on Twitter that her workforce has up to date the Google Adverts Visitors High quality web site to offer extra examples of what’s invalid visitors. The earlier web site had seven examples, the brand new web site now has twelve examples.
That is the previous record based mostly on the Wayback Machine:
- What’s invalid consumer exercise?
- What are some examples of invalid exercise?
- What’s promoting fraud?
- What’s show impression fraud?
- What’s click on fraud?
- What are promoting botnets?
- Working with business teams to stop invalid exercise.
Right here is the brand new record:
- Invalid consumer exercise
- Unintended Clicks
- Advert Hiding
- Advert Injection
- Advert Stacking
- Falsely Represented Stock
- Misrepresentation of in-stream and out-stream video
- Pop-under advert
- Business collaboration is important within the battle in opposition to invalid exercise
Here’s what Aurora shared on Twitter:
An instance: Advert Hiding
This occurs when advertisements are positioned in methods that may’t be seen below regular circumstances. EG: advertisements tucked below iframes, hidden behind content material or different advertisements, inside invisible HTML containers or advertisements which are displayed however too small to be seen (aka pixel stuffing) pic.twitter.com/UWBCzC4tEp
— Aurora Morales (@Aurora_Morales) September 7, 2022
Discussion board dialogue at Twitter.