Whether or not that’s from a business perspective or an engineering one.
All of the eyeballs on our web site, deliver quite a lot of site visitors. And consequential quite a lot of load on our programs. On this episode, we deal with one facet of making ready for a big load: Load Testing. On this episode, we’re going to discuss Load Testing with Locust. An open-source load testing software.
Triggered by our visitor’s presentation in the course of the areas summit, we wished to know extra about this and share it with you.
- What’s Locust?
- Why did we begin utilizing Locust for Load Testing?
- Examples of Load exams and Efficiency exams carried out with this software
- What did we have to setup for it?
- How one can configure your Locust exams
- How one can run your exams on Kubernetes
- What had been the challenges?
- How does it make use of the cloud advantages like scalability?