We’re searching for a number of Flight Operations Distant Pilots to help our increasing drone companies enterprise. Our drone companies enterprise is a world chief in drone operations flying past visible line of sight (BVLOS) drone operations throughout each drone supply and surveillance purposes.
Our tasks embody flying BVLOS drone deliveries for the world’s largest healthcare and logistics corporations, in addition to flying surveillance flights for governments around the globe.
We’re operational throughout the UK and Singapore and this yr will develop our enterprise to start out working drones additional throughout the globe together with in; South America, Asia and Europe.
Primarily based at our new Flight Operations HQ in Aylesbury, the position will contain vital home and worldwide journey.
- Be skilled to fly our assorted fleet of drone techniques (guide and automatic piloting) for varied purposes (incl. drone supply, survey and surveillance)
- Receive the mandatory licenses to legally function as a industrial drone pilot within the nations we function in
- Be skilled to setup and run advanced BVLOS operations
- Be chargeable for the bottom dealing with, pre-flight, post-flight, and routine upkeep of the drone techniques, and arrange of the ground-based infrastructure on the take-off and touchdown websites
- Be deployed on tasks domestically and internationally – you may be required to journey steadily and needs to be snug with travelling at brief time period discover to numerous geographies for prolonged durations
- Be an all-around crew participant. We’re a small crew, everybody contributes to every little thing sooner or later
- Report back to our EMEA Flight Operations Supervisor to make sure your development and development throughout the firm
- Should have the fitting to work within the UK
- Prior expertise flying multirotor and fixed-wing drones/mannequin plane
- Wonderful communication abilities and good spoken/written English language
- Competent in Microsoft Phrase, Powerpoint and Excel for doc creation
- Eager curiosity in drone operations for novel purposes
- Be a motivated particular person able to working individually and as a part of a crew in probably obscure environments
- Be snug navigating via ambiguity – it is a new trade and nobody but has all of the solutions. Drawback-solving is a part of our day-to-day.
- Flexibility to journey for prolonged durations (4 – 8 weeks at a time)
- Preferable: maintain a legacy PfCO or present GVC certificates within the UK
- Preferable: prior expertise in aerial survey or inspection
- Something now we have missed, inform us! We’d love to listen to what you may convey to the desk
- Beneficiant inventory choices
- Limitless vacation allowance
- Work at home Choices
- Crew lunches
- Firm occasions and socials
- Firm swag
- and extra!