I gave this contest on HackerEarth and there have been 2 questions that have been of medium-hard issue. I used to be in a position to clear up just one query after which inside every week I bought a name from HR that I used to be shortlisted for the interview.
Technical Interview: The interview was held on HackerEarth itself. On this spherical, there have been 4 panelists. They began with an introduction and leap straight to the technical query. Since I’ve some tasks based mostly on Reactjs. One panelist began to ask about
- VIRTUAL DOM
- DIFF between PROPS and STATES
- useState Hook
- useEffect Hook
- DIFF between class and Useful Part?
- HIGHER ORDER FUNCTIONS and WHERE THEY CAN BE USED.
- WHAT IS CONTEXT?
- WHAT IS REDUX?
- and so they requested me to put in writing some pseudo-code to exhibit the usage of useContext Hook. I gave all of the solutions appropriately.
After this, one other panelist requested me to price myself on a scale of 1-10 on OOPS. I price myself 7. So he began asking questions like:
- What’s a category?
- What are composition and affiliation?
- What’s Encapsulation?
- What’s Inheritance?
Then one other panelist gave me a query on SQL queries. I don’t keep in mind the query. I used to be not in a position to clear up the query. Then he requested me about my tasks.
Once more one other panelist requested me some questions associated to the backend However I couldn’t even reply a single query.
This was one of the vital tough interviews I ever confronted.