Qorvo QPF7250 Wi-Fi 7 and Wi-Fi 6 edgeBoost Built-in Entrance Finish Module (iFEM) is optimized for 802.11be and IEEE 802.11ax functions.
The Qorvo QPF7250 is an built-in entrance finish module (iFEM) designed for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) methods which marries some great benefits of energetic elements with edgeBoost filter expertise. The compact type issue and built-in matching minimizes format space within the software and tremendously reduces the variety of exterior elements.
Efficiency is targeted on optimizing the PA for a 5V provide voltage that conserves energy consumption whereas sustaining the very best linear output energy and forefront throughput throughout all Wi-Fi channels 1 by way of 11 with out want to scale back transmit energy to satisfy the FCC regulatory limits. Obtain path matches the optimum applied sciences to maximise Rx sensitivity by way of noise determine efficiency that’s constant over a greater diversity of situations.
The QPF7250 integrates a 2.4 GHz energy amplifier (PA) with DC & RF energy detectors, FCC edgeBoost BAW filter, transmit-receive change (SP2T) and bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) right into a single gadget.
- 2.402GHz to 2.472GHz frequency vary
- POUT = +26dBm MCS11 FCC restricted bandedge compliance
- POUT = +17dBm MCS11 HE80 -47dB dynamic EVM
- POUT = +19.5dBm MCS11 HE20 -43dB dynamic EVM
- POUT = +26dBm MCS0 HT20 spectral masks compliance
- Optimized for +5.0V operation
- 35dB Tx acquire
- 2.7dB noise determine
- 15.5dB Rx acquire
- 8.5dB bypass loss
- 3.0mm x 3.0mm 16-pad laminate package deal
- Halogen-free, lead-free, and RoHS compliant