At Cisco, we’re dedicated to powering an inclusive way forward for studying for all.
Among the best methods Cisco can influence college students globally is by partnering with progressive and distinguished training establishments around the globe.
Be part of us to look at or take heed to this podcast describing the methods we’re working collectively to carry training entry into the longer term.
Danny Vicente hosts this “Espresso and Conversations” podcast interviewing Stacey Owsley, Government Director of YELLOW, a non-profit based by Pharrell Williams – the famous Grammy winner, Academy Award-nominated Musician and Filmmaker, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. Plus, hear from Cisco leaders Scott McGregor, Director, Individuals and Communities, and myself focus on how Cisco is supporting YELLOW to create distinctive, safe and fascinating pupil experiences.
Hear in to study extra:
- Hear the story of the founding of YELLOW, from Pharrell’s childhood greatest good friend.
- Learn how YELLOW is “Night the Odds” by creating pupil alternatives and know-how entry.
- Learn the way Cisco is growing partnerships to assist various pupil teams, like Traditionally Black Schools and Universities (HBCUs) in the USA.
- Discover the methods Cisco is supporting colleges and better training establishments in hybrid studying challenges, campus connection wants, and cybersecurity danger safety.
- Perceive why entry to training is a social justice situation.
- Get recommendation on how one can influence the way forward for training, irrespective of the place you’re.
Espresso and Conversations: YELLOW Night the Odds in Training with Cisco
Try further assets from YELLOW and Cisco:
Go to YELLOW to study extra about how they’re night the percentages by way of training
Discover all of Cisco’s training options to find how we’re serving to drive an inclusive way forward for studying for all
Study extra about Cisco’s Social Justice Beliefs and Actions and the way we’re driving social justice by way of change